мотив, побуждение, повод; причина; стимул
1. And I don't want Jade to think I have an ulterior
2. and do you know that you laid by and probably give a
3. THAT PEOPLE HAVE A
4. So if someone has an axe to grind, he has a secret
to do something.
5. to the Grange from some other
than that of seeing Mr. Brooke, she concluded that
6. Why, why, are you Sparing me like why, wouldn't you Just what is your
7. be given its
8. The first
is dis-fellowship...dis-fellowship, verse 6.
for being honest, all will find that the maxim of Dr.
, and they were linked to a dismembered torso found in a suitcase behind a Montreal
11. - Who had a
to kill him?
12. perceive it as good. Because what I see is a hidden
13. finalists of
14. supposed good ones all have a hidden
, people have.
15. But I didn't know that's their
16. -You may not share our
, but I know you share our goal."
of terrorists could not have been to plant...